£TBC pa | Blantyre, Glasgow, G72 0BN | Permanent
Company Brief –
CST Global is an independent manufacturer of III-V photonic devices who provide custom foundry services in InP, GaAs, GaN and GaSb on 2”, 3” and 4” wafers, and have ongoing, active research and development programmes in various technology areas in partnership with private and public bodies.
CST Global also develop and manufacture custom and standard InP laser products for the FTTx (Fibre to the Home / Premises / Building) and PON (Passive Optical Network) markets and are currently in the process of ramping production to >1M devices per month.
CST Global are ISO 9001: 2015 certified and currently employ 50 staff in R&D, wafer fabrication and backend assembly & test at their facility in Hamilton, Glasgow.
- Maintain and provide support for all associated test and characterisation equipment and systems through wafer fabrication and assembly.
- Assist with development and installation of new test and characterisation equipment & systems, both hardware and software.
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of MES in test and assembly.
- Test and characterisation data interrogation and analysis.
- Develop and implement software script / protocols to automate data interrogation and analysis, WIP planning and reporting.
- Provide technical support to test operators on both hardware and software issues.
- Evaluation of new test requirements.
- Maintenance and development of existing test system’s software & hardware.
- Running and maintenance of data analysis software.
- Writing relevant documentation.
- Regular communication and feedback, interface with senior test engineer.
- Provide feedback to engineering team on equipment performance and any operation problems.
- Qualified to at least degree level, preferably with 1-3 years’ post-grad experience in academia or industry however recent graduates will be considered.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Personal Fit –
Open, pragmatic, team player. Willing to support and challenge (and to be supported and challenged). Not constrained by perceived barriers.
Reporting to –
Senior Test Engineer