£TBC pa | Blantyre, Glasgow, G72 0BN | Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced leading edge technology development team.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, pragmatic team player to work at the interface of the development and process teams.
- We are looking for someone who can interpret, improve and implement design and their impact on process requirements from development into production.
- Longer term, individual is expected to become the Technology Platform Owner.
- Ownership and co-ordination of device designs, process development and prototype manufacturing for technology platform.
- To analyse issues observed in production line and liaise with engineering and process engineers to develop and implement design solutions.
- Act as the key point of contact within development engineering for production to deliver optimised device designs across the full platform for manufacture.
- Develop, enhance and certify production capable fabrication process flows (and/or individual processes).
- Publish technical literature and reports in relation device performance.
- Ensure integrity and traceability of test and sample data.
- Ensure good customer management in the technology area.
- A background in physics / electronics / materials test and development.
- Experience in III-V design and process development.
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area.
- Experience of a manufacturing facility would be an advantage.
Personal Fit –
Organised, open, pragmatic, team player. Willing to support and challenge the status quo (and to be supported and challenged) to grow support company growth.
Reporting to –
Andy McKee, CTO
Apply via website www.cstglobal.uk/careers