£TBC pa | Blantyre, Glasgow, G72 0BN | Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced leading edge technology development team.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, pragmatic team player to drive underpinning analysis for fundamental device reliability.
- We are looking for someone who can analyse and interpret large data sets to determine lifetime performance.
- We are looking for someone who can use data to support process and production engineers determine the impact of manufacturing on device reliability and yield.
- Design and manage long term reliability experiments from build to data analysis.
- Plan and execute reliability studies, qualification plans for standard and custom products. Establish predominant failure mechanisms, activation energy, MTTF and other data as required.
- Continually monitor and sample production devices to ensure reliability of CST Global products.
- Analyse field returns, publish results, write customer reports and feedback to design and manufacturing to drive continuous improvement where appropriate.
- Establish and manage relationships with test & assembly houses / partners for prototyping and reliability studies.
- Support DfR throughout the business and ongoing development of reliability engineering capability both internally and externally to the business.
- Develop external relationships with leading academic and industry groups in advancing the industry standards for compound semi reliability in photonic devices.
- A background on data analysis in physics, electronics or statistics.
- Knowledge of III-V process development or semiconductor devices.
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area.
- Experience of a manufacturing facility would be an advantage.
Personal Fit –
Organised, open, pragmatic, team player. Willing to support and challenge the status quo (and to be supported and challenged) and to support company growth.
Reporting to –
Andy McKee, CTO
Apply via website www.cstglobal.uk/careers